The Shire of Dregate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baronial Discussion

Go down

Baronial Discussion Empty Baronial Discussion

Post  Triona Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 am

Hello,
You must admit having the title as the largest barony in An Tir would be kind of exciting, but that being said, the logistics of it all could be daunting. My questions would be: how is it going to make things easier for all of us? Less paperwork, more paperwork. Fewer officers or more?

It would be great to have more bodies to help at events and to spread the offices out and hopefully generate more interest not only within the group, but outside also.

As far as having a baron and baroness. I agree that being able to give out more than tokens would be nice and would give us the opportunity to acknowledge deserving people more easily.

In choosing a baron and baroness if we made it so they had to be from separate areas instead of the same area, we would potentially have more of us participating and would have a better chance of being represented at events.

I feel that we need to pursue this further and try to answer some of the questions that we all have and I look forward to discussing it more with everyone at Harvest Celebration in Ambergard.

Triona

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum